Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Anticipation!

For the first time in many years (I would venture to say since Eden's adoption came to an end), I have such great aniticipation over what God is going to do that I have butterflies in my stomach! What an awesome feeling! Many of you know that we have had our house up for sale for weeks now! Very frustrating! We have lost two houses that we thought might be ours and are pretty tired of keeping the house spotless so that it can show in a moments notice! However, over the last two days as I have spoken to God and asked Him to move in this situation, He has given me a great sense of anticipation. I have NO idea how this will turn out....it may be that we are right here with a VERY tight budget so that we can pay down our debt, or it may be that we are reducing our house to sale quickly in order to get into the house we feel God has for us. But whatever it is, I am anticipating God to be ALL OVER IT! And I am excited! This must mean I have some trust back for God! And I am just about as excited about that as anything!

I will keep you posted as to what happens with everything! We are looking at a new house at 11:30 today and are really excited about its possibilities. It is bigger and much cheaper than the others we have looked at!

Also, check back with me later today or tomorrow because my good friend Crystal has tagged me! Evidently there is a game of "blog tag" going on in blogger land and I am it! So I will be writing some little known facts about myself and then "tagging" one of you! So check back!

Have a terrific Tuesday! I plan on it! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

God's surprises are never a disappointment :) Can't wait to see what He has planned!