Thursday, November 12, 2009

Prayers for Liberia ~ Part 2

"I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord." ~Psalm 27:13-14

"His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning." ~Psalm 30:5 Praise God!!!!

"Let the lying lips be mute which speak arrogantly against the righteous with pride and contempt." ~Psalm 31:18

"Wait for the Lord and keep His way, and He will exalt you to inherit the land; when the wicked are cut off, you will see it." ~Psalm 37:34

"Since I am afflicted and needy, let the Lord be mindful of me. You are my help and my deliverer; do not delay, O my God." ~Psalm 40:17 This was actually the verse that I prayed over and over as we waited for Toben's visa to be released along with the 7 other children so we coudl bring him home! He did it then, and I believe He is about to do it now for the hundreds of children waiting to come home NOW!

"How blessed is He who considers the helpless; the Lord will deliver him in a day of trouble." Psalm 41:1

No comments: