Monday, October 12, 2009

Introducing.....





Bo!


This is the newest member of the P-tree family! Several weeks ago, I was having major nesting and nurturing issues. The nesting thing is actually great! Gets closets cleaned out and me organized! That is always a good thing. However, that nurture thing...well, it can get me in trouble!





Callie had been looking at puppies on the internet for weeks. We had been to the pound several times, but didn't really find what we were looking for. But one weekend when Callie and Noah had a sleep over, John, me and the little ones went to the pound just to see what was there with out really emotionally attached children with us.


When we walked in the door, there was this cutest black ball of fur! He was headed out with another family, but they said they didn't neceserily want him, but didn't want him to be put down. So we agreed to take him! So he is our wonderful pound puppy! Everyone we have talked to thinks he is 1/2 Shit-Zu and 1/2 poodle. He is so much fun! He was about 10 weeks old when we got him. He has been the best puppy! He loves to cuddle and snuggle. He would rather be with me than the other animals (something that is not true of my other high dollar pooch!).


He has been so much fun...and like all our pets, he has been great with our kids! He is even catching on to potty training pretty well.


John named him. He wanted to make sure it went with "Bella", the name of our other dog. He wanted to name him Bob, but that is his dad's name, and I knew that I would be the one blamed for that! Hee!Hee! So I refused. So Bo it is! And it just fits!!!











1 comment:

Ginny said...

That puppy is Extremely cute! I would have taken him home too!