Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PRAISE GOD!!!!

I want to thank every one for their prayers! Received the news today that Ava's MRI results were normal! Praise God! We are waiting to hear what the next step is! We think this is the end of tests, and she will be diagnosed as having mild muscular dystrophy...but shhhhh!!! Don't tell Ava! Those of you who know me, know how much I HATE labels! She will be whoever God made her to be...we don't need any labels to add or distract from that! Nothing we can do as far as treatment for the illness goes, so we just go on as if no one ever told us! :)

With that, I will try (blogger and I don't do videos very well!) to leave you with a video of our little ballerina! (I'm not such a great videographer, so it will turn upright here in just a minute!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Praise God!! She is getting so big! Zeke was amazed by the video.....perhaps a future match??

Karen said...

Yeah God...Thank you!!!!!