Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Vessel for the Smith

I think I found the scripture that sums up my really long post about being undone and redone:

Proverbs 25:14 ~ "Take away the dross from the sliver, and there comes out a vessel for the smith."

God, thank you for removing the built up dross from my heart and soul! Thank you for never giving up on me no matter how many times you have to tell me or teach me! Thank you for promising to complete the work you stated in me until the day Jesus returns! Thank you that you will continue to remove even more dross from my gunked up heart and soul in the days and years to come...even during the times I plead with you to stop...because You know what is best for me and only You know what the future holds! I thank you for this process Lord because my one desire in this life is to be a vessel for you, the Smith! Form me and make me into what you need me to be for Your work! ~Amen

No comments: