Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Best Easter Ever!

Our church knows how to throw a party! We had the most amazing Easter celebration this morning! It was by far the best Easter celebration I have attended! The local symphony also participated. It was just a combination of things, but made me so appreciate our church home and who they know God is and their desire to see all people know the Victory that is ours because of what today represents!

We had dinner with John's parents last night and then dyed eggs. Today we had lunch with my parents and hunted eggs. I was so proud of Toben! We always have one empty egg that is hidden with their eggs. Toben was a little disappointed when he saw the empty egg, but then I asked why the egg was empty, and he knew right away! He said, "The cave was empty!" That's my boy!

So here are our family Easter pics minus Baby Girl who can't be posted on here! Praying you had a blessed Easter and that it doesn't end today!















No comments: