Thursday, March 25, 2010

my babies!

I have amazing friends! I posted our family pictures that my friend Rachel took. Well, when she heard about Baby Girl, she volunteered to come take pictures of her as a ministry to her mother who didn't have any pictures of her. But the day she was coming her camera broke. But she didn't stop there! Instead, she found another photographer who was willing to give of her time and talents to take pictures of Baby Girl. They are amazing!!!! She is precious! I so wish I could put them up here, but I can't. But I can post the ones she took just snapping pictures as we went. She was so gracious to share those with me as well! She captured Toben, Ava and Callie in a beautiful way! I will always treasure the one of Ava working the puzzle as that is her favorite thing to do right now!!! And those shoes, well, that one will be hung in her room as an art work! :) Thank you Kate! If anyone in my area needs pictures taken, I know three wonderful and very talented ladies that I can refer you to!




















No comments: