Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I just can't find time to sit down and blog lately! Frustrates me as I would love to take all of you on the amazing journey we are on right now as we learn to trust God on a whole new level! I was thinking about our Christmas letters, and I will be introducing FOUR children to our friends and family this year!!! That is crazy! I can't believe that we have been blessed by four children since December of last year! No wonder I don't have time to blog! :)

We went for the sonogram last Wednesday. We could see the gestation sack which measured 6.5 weeks, but there was no heart beat yet. That is perfectly normal, but raised some fear and concern for me as we lost our first baby to a miscarriage, and that is how that pregnancy started - no heart beat. However, John has great peace about this baby, so I just chilled and have been pretty good to "not go there". We will go back tomorrow for another sono gram and will see that heart beat nice and strong! Oh, and there was only ONE gestational sack! So no twins...at least not from two eggs!

No comments: