Monday, February 21, 2011

The Big Girls' Room

Callie's Bed
We had to do some bed switching when Isabella came to live with us. But since she came in the middle of the holidays....and when I was at half commission with the pregnancy, it has taken us until now to get their room done! But it was worth the wait! The girls love the room....and she, especially, I think appreciates it more now because she had to live in the "ghetto" room as they called it for a few months! So here it is!


The Frame Wall!





Isabella's Bed



The Sitting Area




The beds "before"

2 comments:

Karen said...

WOW!!!! You are a brave, brave woman. I love color and paint with much much much of it...but never would I brave black! It looks awesome and great for teenage girlies! Great job! You totally outdone yourself.

Jessi said...

I love the way the beds turned out! Y'all did a great job with their room - I'm so impressed!!!