Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello From Liberia!

Well, I am in Liberia! Sweating and laughing! I had a press conference today. I will be on tv tonight here in LIberia, but we don't have a tv, so I will not see it! :) I have a live radio interview in the morning...pray for me! We are trying to spread the word about adoption...what adoption is and isn't!

Pray for us tomorrow! It is a big day! We see God doing miracle after miracle! We give him thanks for that!

I'm headed to bed as I am exhausted!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

Thinking of you and praying!

Andrea said...

We will sure be praying and as always praying for the adoption situation!! Keep up the hard work for these chidren, they need you!!

Andrea

Stacy the Stupidest Missionary said...

Holly Ann-

We are praying our hearts out for you over here! Thanks for all you are doing!!!

God Bless
Dan and Stacy Gjerstad

Stacy the Stupidest Missionary said...

Holly Ann-

We are praying our hearts out for you over here! Thanks for all you are doing!!!

God Bless
Dan and Stacy Gjerstad

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Praying like crazy in Colorado!