Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What can I say?

I know you might think you have the cutest toddlers in the world, but I have to tell you...you are wrong! hee!hee! Because I have the cutest toddlers in the world! Take a look for yourself!



Recognize the bear??? That is "Lonely Bear", only we have had to change his name to Mr. Bear because he is no longer lonely! How could he be with a hug like that wrapped around him? Is that not the sweetest thing you have ever seen????!!! I am a blessed momma!











































































7 comments:

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures! And beautiful kids!

Karen said...

I LOVE these pictures. I am so in to pictures and are very picky...so when I say I love them, I love them. Where did you have them done? I'm impressed of the cooperation Toben & Ava gave for the pictures too. Your kids are adorable. See you in a few days! ;)

Bonky's Mom said...

Well, I am certain that I have the cutest toddler in the world : ), BUT...I must say you have some ADORABLE kiddos. Those pictures are priceless...and to see the joy on Toben's face...you'd never know by his sweet face what he's been thru. Praise God for using you and John to help him heal and find joy and happiness!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!

Instantly Mama said...

Great pictures!

I love the way that Toben's face just lights up when he smiles. That is definitely something he and Micah have in common!

whenpigsfly said...

Well, since I don't have toddlers any more.....................
HollyAnn, Those are FABULOUS PHOTOS!!! Every single one is a treasure which I am sure has a more than thousand word-story behind each one. Beautiful!
Linda
www.smithsoup.blogspot.com

Lacy said...

I have to agree with you...they are the cutest toddlers. Yes, where did you get the pictures made?

These Three Kings said...

okay can we say tears!!!!
wow!

those are the best pics!!
So thankful to the LORD for your precious gifts!!
psalm 127~~
Have a great weekend!!