Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Girls are so much fun!

Anyone will tell you that I love my boys! I LOVE the mother/son connection. There is nothing sweeter than one of my boys coming up out of the blue for a hug or kiss or crawling in my lap to watch tv or just to chat! For some reason that is just a unique feeling with my boys...love it when my girls do it too, but my love to see that tenderness in my boys!


But baby girls are just about the most fun I think I can have in life! I know, I probably need to get a life if that is true.....we will talk about that in about 19 years! LOL!






I have had so much fun with Baby Girl! Actually we all have! Callie and I have some tifts about who gets to dress her...well, usually if Callie is willing to get her ready, I'm game with whatever she puts her in unless I already had a specific outfit in mind. Callie is a HUGE help with Baby Girl! I realize more and more how much you have to work as a team the larger your family becomes!


So here are some fun pics of Baby Girl over the past couple of weeks. Pink, bows, watermelons, crowns, we do it all!

No comments: