Saturday, June 5, 2010

You asked for it...

You asked for it, so here it comes! I have had many people over the past 10 years tell me I should write a book. I kind of laugh it off. But when I retold the story of Eden on Ava's birthday, there were three or four people who again, said, "You should write a book!" After the second person, with each person that said it, the Little Voice that often whispers in my ear said, "They are right, you should write a book." Since I have purposed to listen to that Little Voice more in my life, I am now writing a book! So those of you who have ever said, "You should write a book," need to know that when it is published, you WILL be purchasing one! Hee! Hee! That way I know I will sale at least 10 or so!

John has brought me on his business trip, and God was clear that this was the perfect time to start the book...and really, for the first time, He has given me a clear picture of what to call it and what it is to be about....most definitely NOT about me! But about how HE has worked in my life and called me to the things in my life for HIS purposes. So I am sitting in our hotel room while John is at his conference, overlooking the ocean and boardwalk (pretty close to heaven I think) with no children, sitting at table with my word processor open and ready to type....so here it goes! I'm writing a book!

No comments: