Wednesday, August 31, 2011

They Wait Wednesday



This week, I am featuring a handsome boy by the name of Will. He is 14 and you can read more about him here. The TARE website has been redone and there is less information than before, but you can get a glimpse into Will to see if he would be a fit for your family. His profile says he likes to attend church!


If you are interested in Will, please fill out the form at the top of his page on TARE. If you don't receive a response in a week or so, let me know and I will see if I can track down his worker and get more information. These kiddos need a home and to quote Karyn Purvis, "no child has been hurt to the point they can't be made whole!" And if adoption isn't something you feel called to do, would you pray for Will and his family...pray that God would get them together quickly! Let me know if I can help!

No comments: