Thursday, September 8, 2011

They Wait Wednesday

I was not at my computer long enough yesterday to make a post, so I'm a day late for "They Wait Wednesday"! But here is a young man who needs a forever home! This is Cody and he is 12.




They have redone TARE and there is not much information on any of the kids now. His says, "I love to spend time with family and work hard to be the best." You can see his entire profile here.


Cody has a special connection to our family as he was in the foster home with Paizley that she live in before moving here. Cody needs a special family that will love him no matter what, forever and always! He has had some disappointments in adoption and needs a family that is fully committed to being there for him...forever!


If you think you might be that family, please e-mail me! He has the same adoption worker as Paizley did and she is AMAZING! If you are interested, we can get more information. And I'm sure Paizley would be happy to share. She has told me he is a really sweet boy who really wants a family. Could you be that dream come true for him?


There are plenty more waiting...check out the TARE website or AdoptUsKids for more who need homes!

No comments: