Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

My sweet husband surprised me with a puppy for mother's day! We have been talking about getting a small indoor puppy. We found this little gal last weekend when we were in Lubbock for a conference, but we didn't know anything about her breed. After coming home and researching, I have fallen in love with the Cairn Terrier breed (like Toto on Wizard of Oz). I was looking at breeders all over the place as I couldn't find one closer than Dallas. John arranged for a co-workers daughter who live in Lubbock to go pick up the puppy and bring her home yesterday. The kids and I are all thrilled! She is a sweet heart! But we need a name! I have a poll on my sidebar, please vote and give your opinion!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

Now ain't that the cutest little thing!!!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

She is so cute!!!!! I am in love : ) I voted for Molly. I just love that name.