Thursday, May 29, 2008

My baby boy lost his first tooth!



Noah FINALLY lost his first tooth! Callie lost hers when she was 4, so Noah was quite convinced that his teeth were not supposed to fall out! But on Sunday, he finally got one out. This could also be because Noah waits for them to literally fall out. Callie on the other hand wiggles the dog out of them until she can get one side lose and then yanks....the other side usually still has some root on it! Can you say "OUCH!!!!"?

I just love it when they have a gap...he is so cute....but reminds me he is growing up and that makes me a bit sad!

3 comments:

Emily said...

AJ is the same as Noah, waits for it to fall out on its own, while Alex is like Caley! Maybe its a first second child thing.....

Chip said...

Hey Girl! I can't believe that Noah is so big. Your family is so pretty! Well, I just wanted to let you know that we decided not to go to the wedding in San Angelo. I was really looking forward to seeing you guys! We will be in Ft. Worth in July; so we will be so much closer. I look forward to seeing you more often...HOPEFULLY!!!

Crystal said...

Cute!!! When is his b-day? He and my Grace are very close in age and teeth loss. We have three out currently. Grace is losing them and Hope just got her first tooth : )