Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prayers for my friend....

Hello all you blog buddies! I have a dear friend who found my blog several months ago right before she went to Sierra Leone to meet her twins! They are expecting to hear something this week on their orphan determination after an extensive field investigation by the US Embassy. All of you adoptive moms know how hard this last wait is when you know the news that could mean you get to bring them home or not is expected! You want with all your might to "know", yet as long as you don't "know" there is hope for a postitive outcome! They went into this adoption fully aware of the situation in SL, but like many of us have jsut walked by faith into a scary zone of unknowns taking their hearts with them! Of course this is so close to my heart because this is the step in the process where we lost our Eden. And in the back of my mind, I know if children start coming from SL again, there is a chance Eden might actually come home! So if you have a second, check out Jody's blog and say a prayer that Zeke and Kora are approved as orphans and they can go pick them up and bring them home! You can find her here. She is actually having a cool give away today, so you can also put your name in for a cool little stuffed animal! :)

2 comments:

jody said...

thanks, HollyAnn.
You truly have been an amazing support through this whole thing..
thank you.

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I had a lump in my throat readng her blog.