Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Satan can take a break.....

You know, I often think that in America (probably other places too), Satan can just take a break...he can go have a Frappaciono because we Christians will just kill each other while he watches in awe. No matter how hard I work or how much of my life I give (even to the point of physical illness), it will not be enough for some people. They will attack as if I were the enemy.

I am sure God is teaching me in this that my only point of approval is HIM! Nothing else matters. I just wish my heart believed that...it must still just be head knowledge.....

1 comment:

Irene said...

Just know that you are appreciated and loved by the Lord and so many other people! Remember that Satan only attacks when you are doing God's work. It's funny how he leaves us alone when we are not. Don't let other opinions and attitudes determine who you are or how you feel. Be encouraged by those who love and appreciate all you do. Irene