Thursday, April 30, 2009

AA Girl Update

The birth mom was going to be presented two families last night, but I don't know if she chose. Agency asked me if I had a letter and photo to send. I said yes, but would have to ask hubby before I sent it.

Do you know how hard it is to be at an Orphan Summit with EVERY talk being about how the church is the answer, and we must step up to the plate knowing God has put adopting another baby on my heart and there is a little girl possibly needing a home?! Sometimes I think God just likes to play cruel jokes, but then I remember that the Word says that God is good all the time! It also says His ways are NOT my ways! AMEN!!

Will find out tomorrow if she picked a family and will know if that door is closed or not. Oh, and the agency doesn't take credit cards...there goes my answer for the money I guess that is good, since we wouldn't have the money to make the payments probably anyway. I wonder if I walk up to the table for Lifesong or Abba Fund, they would just give me the money?! ha! If it is God's plan, He will make it work. So I am trying to cease striving and just know that He is God!

No comments: