Monday, June 29, 2009

Capitol Hill - check!

So my first miracle of the day on Friday was arriving at the right place BEFORE my meeting time! Those who know me know how directionally challenged I am! The fact that I navigated the subway system from VA to DC and then found the right building and office, well, let's just say, "Thank you, Jesus!!!"

I met with three Senator's offices and two reps offices. Some were seemingly more interested than others, but at any rate, we met, they have my documentation, they know my requests, and I will follow up. As I have told everyone, working with the government is much of the time like watching grass grow! But seeds were planted, and I am trusting God to water them!

I will blog more later as I study Acts and visited the Holocaust Museum, I have some heavy thoughts...need to process some more before I put them all out there!

No comments: