Monday, March 1, 2010

The Journey: Guess what......

First let me apologize for not reporting Friday's results sooner! But hopefully you will understand! :) THANK YOU for all the prayers! I was very nervous (and I am NOT a nervous person) right before everyone started arriving.

Long story short, thanks to the amazing CPS lawyer and the lawyer for Baby Girl as well as Baby Girl's grandmother's diligence, we were awarded placement of Baby Girl Friday at about 3:30. She arrived that night about 8. We have been in heaven ever since! We can't post pictures of her face, and I tried to get a picture of her in the outfit from the last post, but I am not good at taking pictures with the heads cut off...well at least not when I *want* the head cut off! ;)

She is amazing! She is a wonderful baby! She is a blessing!

I have so much to share! So much that God has taught me through this journey already!

I hope to get some of it on here, but it may be a bit as I adjust to newborn world again as well as being mom to FIVE! Crazy!!!!

But I do want to say....if you have EVER thought of fostering? DON'T THINK ANYMORE....JUST DO IT!!!! Take the classes....you are not committed just because you take classes! Take them & see where God takes you!!! We need good Christian families taking care of our country's children in crisis!!!!