Wednesday, October 12, 2011

They Wait Wednesday




No, I haven't totally dropped the ball on "They Wait Wednesday". Sorry I have been MIA...we had some family issues that have kept pretty busy...but hopefully I'm back! I've missed introducing you to a child or two every Wednesday that needs a home!

I have viewed this sibling group many times! They just seem like so much fun! As the adoptive mother of a teen, I can tell you it is difficult, but when is raising ANY teen not? But it is also one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. These sibling group consists of Danny, 15,






Deshan, 14,


and Kalija, 12.
TARE does not have as much information as they used to, but click here to read what they say about themselves! I don't have any other connection to these kids than noticing them on TARE, but if you are interested, please let me know and I will try my best to find their adoption worker and get more information!


I am going to make a separate blog post about this, but I think it is a great reference for They Wait Wednesday as well! Yes, I want all children to be adopted....and I believe God is asking people who call themselves Christians to step up and adopt, BUT I do not believe everyone is called to adopt and further believe that if you are not CALLED to adopt, you should not! Dr. Moore says it way better than I can....so read here! If you have not read his book Adopted for Life, it is a MUST for any Christian family looking to adopt!

No comments: