Friday, February 15, 2008

All over again!

I am sitting at a coffee shop making a time line of the events of our trip to Liberia. I need it for documentation. Reliving it all over again is almost more than I can take! I am having a hard time typing because of my shaking hands! I keep thinking of Jesus in the temple with the money changers...I wish I could just flip over some tables! I am such a justice person! My black and white brain just doesn't know how to process the injustice done to us or the irrational actions taken by the officials! God help me do this!

5 comments:

Instantly Mama said...

Praying for you HollyAnn! I still get quite upset when I think about those 2 hours at the airport when they told us we couldn't leave. I can't imagine what it would be like to go through what you guys went through. :(

Jason C. Mauney said...

I must be just like you! I feel exactly the same way! I have to keep reminding myself that vengeance is the Lord's! I know even better now how to pray for you, since you're just like me! :)

Love and Prayers,
Donna

Crystal said...

Praying for you!! Hope you had a good day : ) Love, Crystal

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you! I hear you about wanting to knock over some tables!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you! I hear you about wanting to knock over some tables!