Thursday, February 28, 2008

Vote for my friend....

I have a friend who is a WONDERFUL song writer! She is a SAHM, and has a song that is every mother's theme song at some point. It is called Anywhere But Here. Anyway, she is trying to win a spot on the radio, so if you go to this site: http://www.indieheaven.com/fanfaves.php. Her name is Karen Fisher and she is number 4 right now. You can check her out on her website at www.karenfishermusic.com. She sings and plays the piano with John on the Praise Team at Stonegate. She is a gifted song writer! Anyway, check her out and give her a bunch of stars if you like her!

Thanks...and I promise to get back to blogging soon with LOTS of pics! I just am still trying to keep my head above water with FOUR kids and all the agency stuff! Thanks for checking back from time to time to see if there is anything new! ;)

No comments: