Friday, February 29, 2008

Noise level over load


Callie and Noah both have friends over today after school. That brings the child count to six! I know many of you who read this have more than that of your own, and I have one thing to say to you: God Bless you!!!! :) Toben, Noah and his friend are playing Star Wars while the girls are running screaming from the litesabors (not exactly sure how to spell that!). But I have to admit, even though the noise is off the charts, I LOVE hearing all the squeals and laughs! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS different when they are all your own... LOL. I promise!

Anonymous said...

glad that you are enjoying the loud chaos.

Emily said...

Yeah when they are all your own, you can comfortably yell at them to be quiet and not be afraid that they will tell their parents how strict you are :)