Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Here are some pics of our Easter! Hope you enjoy! I know you guys have been wanting pics of Toben....I have had a hard time blogging since coming home.....more about that later! But I am trying to get back into it! So here are some pics! Enjoy!

Matching outfits....a splurge I don't allow myself often!



My boys! So handsome!





My girls! Such beauties....inside and out!




Bubbles from Nana and Granddad (John's dad)were a hit! We all laughed at Toben's precious giggles when the bubbles would fly! Only for Granddad woudl I allow bubbles inside my house! It was just too cold to go outside. We did have to stop after there were enough bubbles on the floor that everyone started slipping and falling down!





After lunch we did the egg hunt! Noah thought I had done great job of hiding his eggs when we realized none of his eggs had been hidden! They were still in the sack! oops! So we sent him away while we hid his eggs! I have found that having four children provides lots of opportunities for oopses like this!







We did things a little backwards this year. We dyed eggs after the egg hunt! I wanted the kids in their outfits for the egg hunt and din't want them to change clothes twice and definitly didn't want them in their Easter clothes to dye eggs! So here is our dye job!



3 comments:

Liberia Adoption said...

Worth the splurge! The kids look wonderful!

Crystal said...

What a Beautiful family you have!!! Toben looks like he has been a Petree his whole life. How is all the sibling stuff going? Are Ava and Toben getting along O.K? Thanks for sharing all the photos, I love being able to see inside your family even from afar : ) Blessings to you today!!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

TOOO CUTE! Looks like you had a great day. We were totally redneck on Easter! We moved two cars (same year and model) from another persons' house to ours on a car trailer. Yep, that was our Easter afternoon. We laughed and had a good ol' time. Jeremy is going to fix them up and sell them for the orphanage/school project. I asked Jeremy if he ever wished that he would have married a more girly wife, he said, "No way!"