Friday, March 28, 2008

Tests are back....

You know from my last post that there is a lot going on with me! Thank you for all your kind comments and e-mails! I assure you the prayers mean the world to me. I know that my Savior carrying me is the only way I am making through life right now!

I did get the tests back and all is normal. I know I should be excited about that, but I was hoping they could find something wrong that I could take a pill and fix! :) But it seems that stress is the issue, so John and I are praying for direction and wisdom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God for this report!!!! I am so happy you are OK.

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I am happy that the tests came back, and that they were good. I pra that God gives you the guidance you need and the direction you seek.

Crystal said...

Praying for you and especially for discernment and peace : )