Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I love this boy!


I had one of those wonderful moments with Noah last night where I want to stop time! Callie was spending the night at a friend's house, so we let Noah stay up late. Little ones were in bed, John was watching TV in our room, and I was laying on the couch watching the DVR of the final Batchelorette. Noah would come in off and on to cuddle with me. During a couple of those cuddle sessions, this is was the conversation:


Noah: "So when I am 77, how old will you be? (NO pause here) Oh, yeah, you will be dead."

Me: "Thanks, buddy!"


Second conversation occurred after the poor Bachelor that wasn't picked was giving his speech in the limo as it takes him to the airport. He is looking at the ring he didn't get to put on Jillian's finger....


Noah: "Did she tell him no?"

Me: "Yep, he got turned down."

Noah: "Well, I would take the ring back and get my $100 back!"