Friday, July 17, 2009

Peddling my goods!

I am busy as a beaver making scripture canvases and crosses for the farmer's market in the morning. I am still trying to raise the funds for Callie and my trip to Liberia. We are having to postpone it as we don't have the $5,000 + to book the tickets and John and I cannot afford to charge it since we have spent thousands already just keeping our Liberian staff paid (well before we ran out of money too last month) and keeping the kids fed.

So we are having to fully trust God for His perfect timing to provide the necessary money. We have had some very generous donors, and I am very grateful to all of you! If you have ordered t-shirt, I am working on getting the additional information you requested and will get those ordered next week!

If you are in my area, come check out the Farmer's Market tomorrow morning! It is really a neat thing...there is also a couple (he is from Uganda) that have necklaces, sandals and different items from Uganda! Come see me!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Where are the T-shirts? Praying for you!!!

Amy said...

Praying God provides all you need and more!