Monday, July 20, 2009

My goods!



So several people have asked for pictures of what I am selling at the "famer's" market. I guess I should have put the disclaimer that they sell hand made products at our "farmer's" market! I have a container garden, but if we had to wait to raise money for our trip from what I could sale out of that garden, we would make it to Liberia in 2020..maybe!









So here is what I had at the booth Saturday. We made $85. We are just $3,000 away from being able to book our tickets. I am listing things on Craigslist and considering ebay, but that is a lot of work and they take a good junk of it..thinking my time might be better spent on ther fund raising ideas!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Do you have any books that you can get rid of? I have sold some books on Amazon, and it's really easy.

Anonymous said...

Have you looked into Etsy?