Friday, May 13, 2011

A Night to Remember....

A night to remember...ha! John and I had a good laugh as we reflected on our date tonight! So what do parents of 6 with one due in a month do on a date night? Let's see...one of our mission teams from our church had an amazing fund raising idea to keep kids for a parents' night out and of course we took full advantage of it! Dropped the kids off at the church and we were ready for a HOT date!

First stop, Sam's! We needed toilet paper! While we were there, we had our romantic dinner over chili dogs at the Sam's Deli. Where do you go from a great start to a date like that? Well, how about to Best Buy to replace your computer that crashed earlier in the week! Wait, just in case you are jealous, it gets better! We headed to the mall. We needed a couple of gifts for this weekend, and I got my eyebrows waxed! :) Now you are really jealous, aren't you?!

We topped off the evening by taking a trip to Lowe's to look at concrete stain.

And that my friends was a fabulous evening! Because when you are mom and dad to 6-almost 7 kids, any evening without a diaper or quarrel is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

Now, I'm putting my tired mommy body to bed! Good Night!

1 comment:

Stormy said...

Those are the best date nights!!! I think Terry and I are overdue. I love you HollyAnn and your sweet family!