Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Secret No More!

We got a bit more news at the doctor than we planned last week! As soon as the sono tech put the wand on my abdomen, I was pretty sure I was looking at something telling. I didn't have to wander long because she froze it and started typing on the screen. It was one of those moments where you feel like you are running in slow motion! I was pretty sure what she was typing, but couldn't process it fast enough to say something or even sure I wanted to say something! It came letter by letter - S-T-I-L-L A B-O-Y! I said, "Oh! We didn't know!" She took it off the screen really fast....like that would make me forget!

So looks like we are having a baby boy! All the kids were thrilled as they all wanted a boy..except Ava. She said she was ok with it if we would name him Justin Beiber! Guess she won't be ok with it!

I am not thrilled that we know, but making the best of it and getting clothes and such ready! I am thrilled that we are having another boy! We were getting a little heavy on the pink side, so this will help us be a little blue-er around here!

We have a name picked out. It has significant meaning. But we are not sharing the name yet. Still working on the middle name. But at least now we know what name to focus on!

No comments: