Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Personality Plus!




Here is my favorite picture of Obadiah so far! Does he not just look like he has lots of mischief in those eyes?! He and Noah are going to get along great! :) Guess I better go buy some pixie sticks. Looks like he might just like them!
Just wanted to share pics of my little guy! Thanks to Rachel for getting them for me!

Thank you to everyone who has voted! I can't believe there are nine people who read my blog! Every time there is a new vote I make sure John knows! These are his names so far: Adam (it just doesn't fit him to me!), Reagan (I think that is a girls' name) or Raleigh (not crazy about it, either!). I like Obadiah or Eli. But of course he doesn't like those! So that name game continues! :)



4 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

Love this picture! I'm so happy for ya'll. I also really like the name Obadiah and Eli has been my favorite boys name for years. Unfortunately, James agrees with John as far as the name Eli so we have a Samuel instead. Good luck with the names.

OntheLanai said...

I have to agree with HollyAnn. No on the names. I like Obi.
The picture is awesome.

Crystal said...

What a great picture of Obadiah! He is looking like a whole lot of fun!!! I like Obadiah or Eli, the other names in my opinion just don't fit, Sorry John : ) He is a sweet looking guy, you must be real excited !!! We are praying for you all. Love The Bridens

Hey one more thing, check out the veggitales- Larry Boy and the Bad Apple, they use the name Obadiah. That is one place I have seen it recently.

Danielle said...

Your little guy is beautiful! And I really love his name:) I enjoyed reading your blog and I think what you are doing is amazing. Truly you are glorifying God.

Best wishes on getting Obadiah home. I am going through the same inward pains hoping my daughter will be home for Christmas too.

Blessings,
Danielle