Friday, December 19, 2008

Let the fun begin!


Little Miss Ava is 2 and a half. So I figure it is time to start potty training. Really, she has been ready for a few months, but mommy has not! I HATE potty training. But that is not the only reason.....it is just one more sign that my baby is growing up! I hate it! But of course, I know that is how God designed it and I try to keep my whining to a minimum.


I have been putting it off, saying that I would do it over Christmas...well, its here! The kids are out, John is off, so all my excuses are gone! As I type, my baby is in big girl panties! I have the timer set on the microwave for 30 minutes so that I will remember to take her to the potty. Othewise, I will totally forget until someone yells, "MOM! AVA PEED IN THE FLOOR!"


So if you have any potty tips, let me know! We are getting serious about this! The one bright side of potty training is the raise when we don't have to buy diapers anymore! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

First off, I LOVE that picture of Ava.....she is so cute!! Second, no tips, just support, I HATE potty training too....luckily Zeke is too busy being busy to even consider anything but diapers, potty stuff would slow him down.... :) Good luck!