Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Journey

We are starting a journey! It's one we've never taken! It's one I have avoided most of my life...thought about, but prayed would not happen! But here we are, on the road I wondered if we would ever take. Never say never to God!

So here is my partial to do list for the journey:
  1. Get the animal's vaccinations updated
  2. Get a transcript
  3. Get a copy of our marriage license
  4. Get doctor's notes for all of us
  5. Have a fire inspection
  6. Have a health inspection

...not an exhaustive list, but enough to keep me busy for a while! Praying that God provides the funds for all of it! :)

More to come....

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ummm you best update me with an email right now! :)

Liberia Adoption said...

Ditto. No fair. My mind's a racin'

Liberia Adoption said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonky's Mom said...

Let us know if we can share any experiences with you that may help or answer any questions...not cuz we're experts, just cause we're walking thru it right now.

Love you guys!