Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WE ARE LICENSED!!!!

As of today, Addy's Hope is a LICENSED CHILD PLACING AGENCY IN THE STATE OF TEXAS!!!! I wish I could put into words the magnitude of what this all means! Let's just say that is an answer to a 5 year prayer and stumbling block after stumbling block and is a HUGE testimony to the fact that God works on HIS time table, not ours, and we are to keep moving forward in the direction He calls and He will make the path straight! (Yes, you can remind me of this tomorrow when I am whining again!) :0)

Thank you to all my friends who have walked this path with us and been so faithful to encourage and pray for us when we just wanted to give up! You are priceless and this HUGE success is as much yours as mine or Johns!

To God be the Glory! Great things He has done!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

CONGRATS HollyAnn!! I know how hard you have worked for this! Remember I am here whenever need help in Ohio!!

Andrea

Alicia Ahlers said...

So excited for what this means!