Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Thanksgiving???



Well, we rarely get snow down here! But it turned cold (after being 85 degrees just a couple of days ago) and dumped huge white snowflakes all day Thursday! It was wonderful! We had John's parents, brother, sister and her boyfriend along with my mom and dad all over. It was so warm and cozy inside with all the cold outside! I LOVED it! We have huge picture windows in front of our house, and we just watched it fall. I had to go outside and get a picture to document this because it will probably be 80 on Christmas!


But we enjoyed it while it was here! You know, I didn't get very many pictures this Thanksgiving! I am usually a real shutter bug, but this year I guess I just enjoyed the moments instead of stressing about capturing them on film! See, John, I am learning! :)


So here is our white Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Emily said...

We brought it from New England, we thought you might enjoy a white Thanksgiving :)