Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My little pilgrim!



Noah had a Thanksgiving feast at school today. I took squash casserole. I had never made a squash casserole, but I can't say that now! :) He was so excited to see me at his school and doing something for his class. He threw his arms around me and said, "Mommy!" My heart of course melted and I thought to myself that I am going to savor these times when he wants me there and is excited that I am involved because way too soon, he will want me to be dropping him off a block from school and pretending I don't know him if our paths happen to cross in the building!


1 comment:

Crystal said...

HollyAnn, I love the pictures of Noah, he is sure looking big. Squash casserole, eh? Sounds so yummy! You are an amazing mommy!! I went to Faith's Thanksgiving feast today and I made a Sara Lee pumpkin pie. That's the extent of my creativity for the time being. God Bless your Thanksgiving, we are thenkful for you!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Crystal