Thursday, November 8, 2007

Moments that make me love motherhood!

So I am pouring Noah some cereal and the conversation goes like this:

Noah: "Can I pour the milk first?"
Me: "No, we need to pour the cereal first."
Noah: "Zack and Cody says it doesn't matter as long as you don't forget the bowl!"
Me: (Dying laughing) "Well, then I guess it doesn't matter!"
Noah: "Then next time I will pour the milk first!"

Lesson here: Noah watches way too much Disney Channel and no need to sweat the small stuff because it doesn't matter as long as you don't forget the bowl!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love that story!! What a sweetheart he is. And he is correct, with the bowl you have a mess. There are many ways to skin a cat, so to speak : ) I hope you are feeling better! Love, Crystal

Emily said...

Hahaha around here someone is sure to forget the importance of the bowl....... :)