Thursday, February 4, 2010

Great Shirt & Great Cause


Karen went to Liberia with me in February. She and her husband (and daughters) are adopting a little boy and little girl from Addy's Hope. We formed a special bond during our trip in February, and God firmed up a calling Karen felt ever since her trip to Uganda the year before.


Now Karen, Duane and their three girls are answering God's call to the mission field. They are raising money to go to Liberia over Spring Break with the intention of firming up details and confirming the call they feel to long term missions in Liberia.


It is my great honor to walk with them through this! They are selling the these beautiful t-shirts as part of their fundraiser. Their goal is $20,000 which will get them over there, lodge them, provide food and also purchase a car for Addy's Hope. Will you help them?


To order a t-shirt go or to read more about this amazing family go to her blog.


Thanks in advance! And for those who know my horrible ability to get things in the mail that I use for fundraisers on my trip....Karen is MUCH more organized than I! :)