Saturday, January 10, 2009

Please help the starving children!


I have a dear friend whom I have never met face to face...in fact, I wouldn't know her if she walked up to me right now. However, she is a kindred spirit! She has pulled me up out of the pit many times in the work that I do, and I am thankful that God brought her into my life.


She is the Ghana country coordinator for AAI. She is leaving later this month for a trip to Ghana. She has become aware of an orphanage there that has many children and no food. The children are literally starving! Can you help? Go to her blog for all the details and instructions on how to make a donation. Five dollars doesn't sound like a lot, but in Ghana, it will go a long way....so even if you can only give five or ten dollars, please do it.


"the righteous is concerned with the rights of the poor" Proverbs 29:7

"He who shuts his ear to the cry of the poor will also cry himself and not be answered." Proverbs 21:13

"

No comments: