Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Siiiiiiiigh......

Somedays you just wonder if God has turned your world upside down for a reason, or He just likes to play with you. Having a couple of those days. Ready to be back on top, but can't seem to get myself up there! Can't wait until the day I see Jesus Face to Face and all this world is behind me!

Haven't done my Bible study yet today....need to.....not really wanting to talk to the Big Man right now....pretty upset with Him.....wonder where He is right now....know all the right answers, but having a hard time convincing my heart that it is all true!

4 comments:

Karen said...

No exactly where you are at! I'm sorry...I will continue to pray for you.

Andrea said...

HollyAnn,
I think that we are alike than we know.:) I was just thinking that myself today. I even looked at my picture that we have of Jesus and I said what is going on. Please email privately sometime, I would love to chat with you:) Hang in there! I know Jesus is here. But believe me I understand, especially today!

Andrea
mikeandreawolfe@embarqmail.com

Lacy said...

Having one of those days as well. James and I just had to laugh when we discovered Autumn was having another surgery and a longer hospital stay. What else can you do? We just have to accept what he has given us and go with the flow. I still feel bummed though.

Ginny said...

Right there with you!