Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sicker than a dog!

I don't know where that expression came from, but I was sicker than sick yesterday! I don't remember feeling that sick in a LONG time. In fact, the pain from the stomach cramps could only be compared to giving birth. I am feeling better today, but every time I get up, I break out in a cold sweat, so I am staying put except for the necessities of caring for Toben and running the other kids to CDO and school!

Why is it that when you are sick and can't do anything you see all the needs to be done?! Yet when I am able to get it done, I don't work near as hard as I am convinced I would today (since I can't!).

2 comments:

Irene said...

HollyAnn, We are praying for you. I hope you feel better soon!

Crystal said...

Praying and glad to hear via email you are feeling better : )