Sunday, November 9, 2008

Excitment

I don't have time to post it all right now, but I am just so excited that I had to post to my cyber friends! I woke up this morning with an excitement that I could not explain! Maybe it was the 12 hours of sleep I got because I had to take Benedrayl because I had another food allergy attack last night...but I know it was more than that! :)

I have been on cloud nine all day! The sermon this morning was given by a guest speaker, and it was AMAZING!!!! When it is on podcast, I will post it here because ALL of you struggling need to hear it! The title was "Staying on the Road". When things get tough, we have to stay on the road! That has been the theme of my life in 2008.

Another reason for my excitment is that John and I are talking at the college ministery's service tonight at Mid-Cities where we are going to church. I NEVER get to talk about this part of our ministry. It will not be focused on adoption, but on what God has done in two ordinary people's lives because one day when they were folding laundry, they decided to walk in obedience and look into opening an adoption agency! I can't wait to tell these young people that God has a plan for their lives that is so big, they can't even imagine it! That no matter what their past or present is, God wants to use them in unimaginable ways!!!! I just can't wait to talk about my favorite subject....JESUS!!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love when God wakes me up renewed like that :)

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

YEAH!!!

junglemama said...

It is refreshing to read how excited you are! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

did you get all that money you were asking for?

HollyAnn said...

Hi anonymous...no, we didn't get it all. We are at $1100....The one baby was given to another family. There is one other we are waiting to hear about, but after looking at our finances today, it will truly take a miracle to make this happen! I believe in those! Just waiting to see what God does...or if He tells us to wait! thanks for asking!