Sunday, November 30, 2008

Coming to you from Belgium!

Well, I have made it this far! Jeremy and I are in Belgium....poor Jeremy, we missed connecting in Jewark. I thought he was already on the plane, so I got on, and he wasn't, and he waited for me and was the last one on the plane! But we are now connected and sitting at the gate waiting to board.

I am still not feeling great, but doing ok. Thought my ears were going to explode landing in Brussels, but other than that, I am holding my own!

Hope to post from Liberia daily so you can keep up with what is going on...at least as much as I can post on a public forum! :)

Pray for my family! I left the house a mess and no groceries in the cupboard. My sweet husband says it is fine, but I feel like a horrible wife and mom! Pray for my kids as they always try to be brave, but as Callie said on the way to the airport this morning, "I am less afraid now than I was the first time you went, but I still get a little scared!" They are great kids! I am blessed!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I hope the ears were better on the Monrovia landing :)

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I hope you start feeling 100% soon! Callie is so sweet. Jeremy was funny calling me from Newark wanting to know where you were. He told me he heard them call his name and tell him to get on the plane because he was the last one. Oops. No problem though because you are both there now.

I absolutely melted with the kids singing me happy birthday. You and Jeremy are the best!!! I couldn't ask for more (other than to be there with you guys).

Rest up my friend. God is going to use you to move mountains.

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

We are praying daily for your trip, and will continue to pray for your health!

The Lawlers