Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.....





We have a forest of trees in our living room! My sweet husband cleaned house today while I put together a 46 page report to take with me to Liberia! So we are ready to put up Christmas decos tomorrow! If you remember from last year, I John says I have a tree fetish. So we got out all the trees tonight and spread the branches and made sure the lights worked. They were all in the living room, and it really did look ridiculous to have that many trees! But I LOVE them! Everyone has their own tree that is themed to their room. I love trying to find inexpensive ways to deocrate them in the themes of their room! Callie's has shells we picked up from our beach trip, Ava's has brown pom-poms attached to ribbon on her pink tree. So it will all come out tomorrow!

Toben was so excited! He was a little disappointed that the "bigger tree" didn't go in his room. But this is how he ended his night, "Dear God, thank you for my Christmas tree! Amen!" And I wiped a tear as I kissed his sweet face and tucked him in to his warm, snug, soft bed!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

AWE! That is just precious!

Emily said...

Gosh I just love your kids!! I miss them!

Prayer Pals 4 Orphans said...

That is so sweet! I can't wait to experience all of those precious moments with Josiah!

Please give him a big hug and a kiss from us!

And thanks for ALL that you do! You are definitely one of the amazing people that we are so very thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your precious family!