Thursday, November 27, 2008

T-minus 36 hours and counting!

Trying not to panick! I leave in less than 36 hours! Not packed, haven't finished gathering all that I need, don't have my game plan like I would like to have, and am already missing my kids!

But at the same time, I can't wait to see my other kids either! John was giving me a hard time about changing Ava's diaper, saying I would be gone, so it was my turn, and I reminded him that I was leaving 4 to go to about 50! :)

Lots to do tomorrow, but by the grace of God it will all get done, or what doesn't must not have been that important anyway!

I was able to put it all aside and enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family! Each Thanksgiving that I spend on this Earth getting to know my Savior better finds me even more thankful than the last for more little things in life! This year is no different! I have too many things to be thankful for to even start a list! Hope all of you find the same thing to be true today! Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am glad you were able to enjoy Thanksgiving!! I will be praying for you!!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I am so glad that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with your family! I'll bet you are packed and have everything lined up, God will see that you are. Jeremy packed a 3rd bag of just soccer gear, so I CAN NOT WAIT to see the pictures and videos of those kids FREAKING out! I'll be praying that the Lord moves mountains, provides the right contacts, and shows you his plans for Addy's Hope Ministry. Find out anything and everything they would need over there. Amos' lists are great and I am getting started on those. Have a great time, love on those 50 kids, be safe, do some day dreaming and walking with God on the new property. Ask him to SHOW YOU his visions. What does he want done there? Thanks for takinge care of my hubby while traveling. Keep the Faith. Always Pray. Have Fun!

whenpigsfly said...

Praying for you and for Jeremy while you are traveling and for John and your home kiddos and Kami too . TRUSTING GOD for great things from this trip, AND great photos too!!!