Thursday, July 24, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I leave in less than 48 hours and I still have soooo much to do! I don't know how after 4 trips to Africa, I still take everything down to the wire. I thought I had done so good this time! I started preparing the day I knew I was traveling, but there is still just so much to do! So what am I doing? I am blogging! Why do you ask? Well, because somehow just sharing my distress with the world seems to lighten the load! ha! So there you go! Off to pack.........

4 comments:

Karen said...

You are too funny! OK, another reason I wish we were closer to you - I want to help!

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I am so excited that you are going. I wish I could help too! I am so proud of you. thank you for taking the project shirt and getting a picture of James in it. Oh yeah, the Whoopi Chusion will be hilarious, but not to worry if you can't get that on video. A picture is totally fine. I know how crazy it can be over there with all the kids clamoring around and the excitement of visitors.

I may just fly stand-by and meet you in Brussels. OK, I can only dream. The benefit dinner is ramping up and I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas and can hardly sleep at night and I'm wired all day.

Huge prayers coming your way while you are gone! I can't believe I have 3 sets of friends in 3 different countries in Africa all at the same time next week!

Ginny said...

I totally understand the last minute thing. We started the adoption process for Moses and Samuel about a year ago, and Jonny is just now building the new beds we need. We are very last minute in everything we do. We are going to repaint their room this weekend. I don't even want to start thinking about packing Jonny to go to Liberia.
We appreciate so much what you are doing, and will be praying for you all week!

Emily said...

What HollyAnn........last minute stuff to do....... you...... ;)