Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Keep the prayers coming!

I had a great day today! I haven't eaten the past two days except dinner because I have been too busy to stop for breakfast or lunch! But that isn't a bad thing, either! :)

I was able to meet with members of the House and God showed great favor! We are not out of the woods until we are on the plane with these children, but I am confident God will part the Red Sea once again!

Please keep praying! I know as the week wears on, Iwill be weary! I am working literally from sun up to sun down either in meetings or working on paper work. I can do that for a few days, but then fatigue sets in, so I need miraculous energy!

The Embassy appointments went great! We were in and out in record time! We

That is all for tonight! I am tired! Thanks again for praying and keep it coming!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Kamina Johnson said...

I am praying for strength, courage, and energy. I wish so badly that I was there with you now, helping you with anything you need. Way to go! I am so proud of you. Praise the Lord!